Galaxy Tab Repair in Tampa, FL
Like any tablet, the Galaxy Tab is often prey to normal wear-and-tear damages as well as cracks and broken surfaces. Fortunately, whether the damage is big or small, TAZ is able to make routine repairs to get your Galaxy Tab repair complete and get you back to work and play.
There are several repairs that TAZ specialists conduct on a regular basis for the Galaxy Tab:
- Battery: Ongoing use can cause the battery in a Galaxy Tab to stop holding charge, leaving you with a dead battery when you need your tablet the most. Battery replacement is a routine Galaxy Tab repair and can breathe new life into your device.
- Glass Replacement: Drop your tablet at the wrong angle and you may be facing a cracked screen. Whether it’s a small crack or shattered glass, our specialists can replace the glass on your tablet and offer protection suggestions to prevent future problems.
- Rear Panel: Like the front glass panel of a Galaxy Tab, the rear panel is also vulnerable to cracks and breaks.
- Camera: Impact damage, regular use, and contact during transport can cause all kinds of damage to your Galaxy Tab’s camera from a cracked lens to a completely dysfunctional camera. Our specialists can replace the camera and return your tablet back to you just in time to snap a photo of your dinner and post it on Instagram.
- Volume Buttons: These buttons see a lot of use, and like any moving part, they’re subject to weakened connections and general damage. Button panels within the Galaxy Tab can be replaced to give your tablet a longer functional life.
If your Galaxy Tab needs repair in Tampa, FL, contact us to schedule an appointment. Our specialists will evaluate the damage when you visit our Carrollwood store and give you price for a speedy repair.